I decided to start with something sweet and delicious!
Today, we will be making a Strawberry/Raspberry Pie!
It is very simple, and doesn’t take a very long time.
You will need:
– 3 eggs
– 250 g white sugar
– 200 g sour cream
– 250-300 g flour
– a pinch of baking soda
– 1 tsp butter
– 500 g strawberries
– 150 g raspberries
P.S. You really only need the strawberries. I just really love raspberries, so I decided to add them as well.
1. Mix the eggs and the sugar together. You do not need a mixer for that. Even a fork will do fine!
2. Add sour cream to the eggs/sugar mix, and mix again.
3. Add flour and baking soda.
4. Mix mix mix. The dough should be quite liquid – not very thick.
5. Now get the baking dish and use the butter to grease it. (I also used the parchment paper, but it is not necessary – if you have parchment paper and you want to use it, then grease the paper, not the baking dish)
6. Pour one half of the dough into the baking dish and put more than half of the strawberries/raspberries.
7. Pour the rest of the dough on top and put the rest of the berries on the very top.
This is how it should look approximately
8. Now, put it in the oven (180 degrees) for 50 minutes or 1 hour.
The pie is ready when the top has a little bit of brown crust.